Unmatched Authentic Vintage and Modern Delay Effects.
Fasten your seatbelts for sonic time travel with the Universal Audio UAFX Starlight Echo Station Effects Pedal, featuring jaw‑dropping emulations of classic tape echo, bucket-brigade, and digital delay units in a single, uber‑powerful stompbox.
Built upon futuristic UAFX dual‑engine processing and unflinching sonic accuracy, Starlight sets a new benchmark in delay effects, beautifully crafted to travel the farthest reaches of your imagination for decades to come.
NOW YOU CAN:
- Create with stunning emulations of iconic tape echo hardware, with selectable New, Used, and Worn tape machines
- Craft legendary bucket-brigade analog delay effects with the color, texture, modulation, and haze of the original hardware
- Play pristine, studio-grade digital delays with dynamic and inspiring modulation textures
- Quickly access sounds with Live/Preset modes, and play with silent switching, spillover, optional preamp coloration, tap tempo, and true or buffered/trails bypass*
- Download additional vintage Cooper Time Cube delay effect at product registration
- Build your pedalboard around timeless UA design and robust craftsmanship, built to last decades
Tape EP-III: Perfectly Captured Tape Delay and Preamp
A glorious system of motors and tape, vintage early‑’70s tape echo units are beyond legend — and Starlight Echo Station’s Tape EP‑III is, soup‑to‑nuts, the most complete circuit emulation of the classic hardware. From its wow/flutter randomness to the sound of the tape splice, every eccentric trait of the hardware is here, including its incredibly musical preamp circuit. Plus, you can tweak your repeats with New, Used, and Worn tape machines for tons of color and texture.
Analog DMM: Iconic Bucket‑Brigade Effects
Syrupy repeats, thick modulation, and mind-bending sci‑fi effects are calling cards of this vintage American bucket‑brigade delay. The Starlight Echo Station Effects Pedal captures the best characteristics of multiple handpicked units from the late‑’70s/early‑’80s, modeling the entire circuit — right down to the colorful preamp and unpredictable clock rate dumping — giving you startling “whoosh” effects, astonishing vibrato and chorus textures, and all the hazy zaniness of the original.
Precision: Hi-Fi Delays, Inspired Modulation
Featuring pristine, mirror‑image repeats with dynamic, shimmering modulation effects, the Precision effect is a goldmine of modern delays. Easily craft with hi‑fi studio‑grade flange and chorusing textures and pepper your creations with ping‑ponging repeats, adding movement and interest to your parts.
Dual Stereo Delay Engines for Endless Creativity
Starlight’s UAFX engine powers separate stereo instances of each delay effect, thanks to its unique dual‑engine processing. It’s like having two tape or bucket-brigade hardware units running simultaneously, giving you a full stereo spread of complex, awe‑inspiring spatial textures, and seamless delay effect transitions with trails.
A State-of-the-Art Stompbox
With modern, high‑powered features like studio-grade conversion, dual‑processing engines, additional downloadable effects at registration, Live/Preset modes, true/buffered bypass* with silent switching, effect trails/spillover, tap tempo, and analog dry through, Starlight Echo Station is your interstellar delay navigator — from here to the never‑ending beyond.
- Flagship, no-compromise stompbox offering the most authentic tape, bucket-brigade, and digital delays ever captured in an effects pedal
- Definitive emulation of iconic tape echo units, with New, Used, and Worn tape machines
- Legendary bucket-brigade analog delay effects with the color, texture, and tone of the original hardware
- Pristine, studio-grade digital delays with dynamic and inspiring modulation textures
- Store and recall your favorite preset, silent switching, spillover, tap tempo, true/buffered bypass, and trails*
- Analog dry through, stereo/dual mono operation, and available modulation on each effect
- Free Cooper Time Cube delay effect, downloadable at registration