A Special Edition of Universal Audio’s Acclaimed Apollo Twin MkII Interface, with a Bundled UAD Plug-In Package
Apollo Twin MkII Heritage Edition has all the benefits of the acclaimed Apollo Twin MkII, including next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion, DUO Core realtime UAD plug-in processing, Unison-enabled mic preamps, and full LUNA Recording System integration. And it goes a step further, with a software suite of 5 award-winning UAD plug-in titles, featuring Collections from Teletronix,® Pultec,® and UA.
A Special Edition featuring Iconic UAD Analog Collections Onboard
A hallmark feature of Apollo is its Realtime UAD Processing, letting you run the full library of UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency. Taking you a step further, Apollo Twin MkII Heritage Edition gives you 5 premium plug-in titles — including the full suite of UA’s Teletronix and 1176 compressors, all Pultec EQs, UA 610 Unison mic preamps, and Pure Plate Reverb.
These premium Heritage Edition titles are in addition to Apollo Twin MkII’s included “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle, giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations included with any professional audio interface.
Two Unison Preamps: The Sound of Neve, Helios, API, Avalon & More
Apollo Twin MkII Heritage Edition features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, Avalon, Helios, and Universal Audio.* A Universal Audio exclusive, Unison is a proprietary hardware-software integration that nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid-state mic pres — including their input impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component-level circuit behaviors.
Unison technology is also found on Apollo Twin MkII’s front-panel Hi-Z instrument input, providing dead-on impedance and gain matching for guitar and bass amp models from Fender, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
LUNA Recording System — Deep Apollo Integration with a Fast, Natural Workflow
Apollo Twin MkII works with all major DAWs, including Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, and more. But it becomes a fully integrated recording system with LUNA, a powerful recording application for Mac from Universal Audio. Bolstered by Accelerated Realtime Monitoring,™ LUNA lets you track and mix in an intuitive single-window workflow with unlimited track counts, with full AU support and access to exclusive LUNA Instruments and Extensions.
Built to Record: Improved Monitoring and Workflow
Apollo Twin MkII Heritage Edition offers greatly improved monitor functionality versus previous Apollo Twin models, with added Mute, DIM, Mono, and ALT speaker switching. It also includes monitor remote controls and a built-in talkback mic for easy communication with talent or recording slate cues. These enhanced features make it the new standard for professional desktop recording.
Professional Performance and Scalability with Console
Users of Apollo Twin MkII can combine up to four Thunderbolt Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices — adding I/O and DSP as your studio grows. Once you expand your studio with additional Apollo rackmount units, you can use Apollo Twin MkII as a desktop monitor control while still tapping its additional I/O and DSP power.
- A special edition of UA’s acclaimed Apollo Twin MkII interface — with a premium suite of 5 award-winning plug-in titles from Teletronix,® Pultec,® and UA
- Next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion
- 2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac only)
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, AU, and AAX 64 formats in all major DAWs
- Compatible with Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more
- Front-panel Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Dedicated monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT/SPDIF input
- Also includes “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp Legacy Pultec EQ, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Marshall Plexi Classic, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, and more
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
*Apollo Twin MkII Heritage Edition includes 5 premium UAD plug-in titles, plus the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately at www.uaudio.com. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Included in Apollo “Heritage Edition” Bundle:
- UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection
- UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
- Pure Plate Reverb
Included in the Realtime Analog Classics Bundle:
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
- UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Marshall® Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- Raw Distortion
- Ampeg® SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- RealVerb Pro Custom Room Modeler