AudioFuse Studio is a flexible, adaptable 18-in, 20-out audio interface that combines hugely powerful features, with top-tier sound quality and a focus on creative workflow. This ultimate desktop audio interface gives you 4 world-class preamps, incredible connectivity, a versatile feature set, and a host of clever design features. AudioFuse Studio lets you track your music with the highest quality; it lets you A/B your mix on different monitor setups; it lets you re-amp guitars; it lets you stream with Bluetooth using the best codec around; it keeps you working efficiently with a one-button, one-function interface. No matter what studio situation you find yourself in, AudioFuse Studio is the solution.
• AudioFuse Studio unit
• Power supply
• 2x USB cable
• DiscretePro® Achievement Certificate
Size & weight
Size: 10.4 x 6.3 x 2.8 inches (265 x 160 x 72mm)
• Windows: Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; Intel i5 CPU or faster; 1GB free hard disk space; OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
• Apple: 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; Intel i5 CPU or faster; 1GB free hard disk space;OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
• 18 inputs, 20 outputs channels
• 4 mic/instrument/line preamps with DiscretePRO® technology
• 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono
• 4 analog inserts on channel 1-4
• Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX© and AAC©
• 2 pairs of speaker analog outputs on balanced TRS Jack
• 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, on both 6.35 and 3.5mm TRS.
• 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability (instrument level output)
• Complete monitoring section with individual level control for speakers and phones
• Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
• 8 digital ADAT inputs/outputs up to 96kHz
• S/PDIF inputs/outputs or Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA
• DiscretePRO® Individual audio performance certificate delivered with each unit.
• 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate.
• USB-C interface compatible with PC & Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
• Comes with AudioFuse Creative Suite
• Leather-covered self-positioning protection cover
• Robust metal desktop chassis