The X Series Stealth PA-1 is a high performance balanced Class-D monoblock power amplifier. The PA-1 combines compact size, high efficiency, and excellent sound quality in a single convenient package.
The Stealth PA-1 is the ideal solution anywhere a small great sounding monoblock power amplifier is needed. Use one to power a center channel speaker, use a full set to power your entire home theater system, or use several of them to add extra channels to your current audio system. Each PA-1 delivers 140 watts RMS into 8 Ohms, or 300 watts RMS into 4 Ohms. They are cool running and only require minimal ventilation. Because it’s so small, the PA-1 monoblock fits conveniently on any shelf, and rack mount kits are available to mount a single PA-1, or a pair of them side by side, in a single 1U rack space.
Not only does the Stealth PA-1 sound great, but it’s also simple to configure and use. The PA-1 runs on any line voltage between 100 VAC and 264 VAC, accepts a balanced input using either an XLR or balanced 1/4” connector, and can be configured to remain on continuously or to automatically switch itself on when it detects an incoming audio signal. Comprehensive protection circuitry protects the PA-1 from a variety of faults, without intruding on the quality of your music during normal operation, and automatically resets itself once the fault is removed.
Stealth Series: Designed For The Studio; But Great For Studio Or Home
All of the components in the Emotiva X Series Stealth line were designed from the ground up with the demanding requirements of a professional recording studio in mind. All of the Stealth components incorporate the rugged construction, rock-solid engineering, and outstanding technical performance demanded by professionals. However, because Emotiva designed them to deliver true audiophile sound quality, they’re right at home in either a home studio or a high-end home theater or stereo audio system.
The Stealth PA-1 monoblock power amp is built to last, with a heavy duty steel chassis, solid milled aluminum faceplate, and high-quality parts and construction throughout. The high performance ICEpower module, which incorporates virtually all of the active circuitry in the PA-1, including the amplifier section and integral SMPS power supply, has a proven track record of performance and reliability. We expect you to enjoy your PA-1 for a long time – and Emotiva back that up with a full five-year warranty.
Designed and Assembled in the USA
All of thenew PA-1 amplifiers are designed, assembled, and tested in the USA. Designing and assembling in the USA with globally sourced components gives us exceptional control over every facet of the design and production process, which helps us build the highest quality products for our customers while minimizing unnecessary complications and production delays. Each Emotiva amplifier is carefully designed with premium components to deliver a stunningly capable, reliable, and refined system.
Great Sound Quality And Outstanding Technical Performance
- The Stealth PA-1 was designed to deliver both great technical performance and true audiophile sound quality in a variety of audio applications.
- The proven Class-D technology of the ICEpower 300ASC Class-D amplifier module, and other modules in the ICEpower family, has been in widespread use in a variety of high-end audiophile applications for several years, and has a track record of delivering both superb sound quality and excellent reliability.
- The Stealth PA-1 is rated to drive any load between 4 Ohms and 8 Ohms with ease, and can deliver even more power into loads as low as 2.7 Ohms, so it can drive virtually any loudspeaker or passive subwoofer with ease.
Flexible Connection And Control Options
- The combination input on the Stealth PA-1 accepts both XLR and 1/4” balanced input connections. The PA-1 can also be operated from any unbalanced input source with the addition of a simple low-cost passive adapter..
- Heavy duty gold-plated five-way speaker binding posts with clear shields allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
- AC power can be switched manually, allowing the Stealth PA-1 to be controlled by an ordinary switched power strip. The PA-1 can also be configured to turn on automatically when it detects an incoming audio signal.
- The ICEpower 300ASC module used in the PA-1 includes its own built-in, high performance, switch mode power supply for optimum performance and reliability.
- The output voltage of the PA-1 is continually monitored and adjusted by a servo circuit to ensure a very low DC offset voltage at the speaker terminals.
Convenient Form Factor And Minimal Cooling Requirements
- The small form factor makes the Stealth PA-1 an ideal choice where space is at a premium. The Stealth PA-1 fits easily in a wide variety of locations, and mounting kits are available to mount either a single Stealth PA-1, or a pair of units side by side, in a single 1U rack space.
- High efficiency, cool operation, and minimal cooling requirements allow you to use the PA-1 in a variety of locations where space and clearance are at a premium.
Simple AC Power Requirements
- The Stealth PA-1 automatically detects and operates on any AC line voltage from 100 VAC to 264 VAC at 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- The standard IEC power inlet on the Stealth PA-1 fits all standard commercial and audiophile IEC power cables.
- The Stealth PA-1 continuously monitors its operating temperature, and scans for fault conditions like shorted connections and invalid input signals. If a fault is detected, the PA-1 will mute its output until the fault is removed. The status is updated every few seconds and, as soon as the fault is removed, the PA-1 will automatically return to normal operation.
- The full five year warranty ensures that you’ll be able to enjoy your Stealth PA-1 for years to come.
- Top quality parts and construction throughout for years of reliable trouble-free service.
- Heavy steel chassis with milled aluminum faceplate offers strength and rugged good looks.
- Solid machined gold-plated RCA input connectors provide a reliable connection with a wide variety of audio interconnects.
- Designed, assembled, and tested in the U.S.A.