The LA-610 MkII combines a hand-built in the USA, all-tube, vintage mic preamp design — heard on classic albums by Coldplay, The Beach Boys, and Van Halen — with authentic Teletronix T4 opto-compression circuitry.
This classic channel strip design, with its warm preamp tone and smooth, natural-sounding compression, is updated with modern, user-requested features like true compressor bypass, larger metering, increased output, and an auto-switching power supply.
• All-tube mic preamp design derived from legendary Bill Putnam-designed 610 modular console
• Authentic Teletronix LA-2A-style T4 opto-compressor section
• MkII exclusive features include: true compressor bypass, larger metering, increased output, and auto-switching power supply
• Mic pre with Gain and Level controls, variable impedance switching, and instrument DI for recording tone “color”
• High and Low frequency shelving EQ
• Complete vintage channel strip at groundbreaking price within project studio reach
• UA build quality and heritage, audiophile components, hand-assembled in the USA
• Backed by 1-Year limited warranty