The Tannoy TS2.8-WA is an 8″ HiFi Subwoofer with 180 Watt Class D amplification. Replacing traditional analogue filter networks, the TS2.8’s high-speed DSP engine handles bass management and all user adjustments. These include simple rotary controls for roll-off frequency, phase and gain, making the TS2.8 subwoofer as simple to set-up and as it is potent in use. An auto power on/off feature eliminates the need to access the TS2’s controls once set up and further ensures the most power-efficient operation.
- 180 Watt Class D amplifier gives very high output level combined with energy efficiency
- 8″ long throw drive unit and 8″ auxiliary bass radiator provide exceptional low frequency performance
- Opposing driver configuration minimises cabinet movement and unwanted vibration
- LFE and stereo phono inputs provide flexibility of system integration
- Compact dimensions aid room placement of this HiFi Subwoofer
- Walnut finish complements room decor
- Digital Signal Processing gives precise system equalisation and control over crossover frequency and phase
- Heavyweight MDF cabinet minimises colouration from panel flexing
- Elimination of tuning port means no audible turbulence at high volumes
- Auto signal sensing and standby mode for further energy efficiency
- Integral feet provide stable positioning
- Tannoy – 90 years of British sound heritage and innovation
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.