Tannoy Kingdom Royal MKII… 4 Way 12” Dual Concentric HiFi Floorstanding Speaker
The KINGDOM ROYAL is a flagship loudspeaker representing the sum of Tannoy’s rich heritage, cutting-edge technical innovation and world-renowned acoustic engineering.
A true no-compromise design, KINGDOM ROYAL brings together a new series of Tannoy reference components, a radical new cabinet and the finest quality materials throughout. From the high gloss wood veneer and Italian leather trim to the all-new 12in Dual Concentric™ driver with its cryogenically treated 3in HF dome and compression motor, every component represents the pinnacle of materials, technology and the summit of Tannoy’s technical excellence.
The result is a triumphant expression of Tannoy itself. Pushing the boundaries of high-end loudspeaker design to new levels, KINGDOM ROYAL offers unsurpassed acoustic performance, ultra-low colouration, high efficiency and musical integrity unmatched by any other loudspeaker on the market today.
- 4 way floorstanding loudspeaker for large sized rooms
- 12″ Dual Concentric driver provides class-leading coherence and point-source imaging
- Supplementary long throw 15″ paper cone bass driver gives exceptionally deep and dynamic bass performance
- 25 mm SuperTweeter with magnesium alloy dome and neodymium magnet system extends response to 61 kHz to accurately reproduce the leading edge of notes
- Dual Concentric driver features 75 mm aluminium-alloy diaphragm and Mylar surround compression driver to deliver exceptional clarity and articulation in the mid to high frequency range
- Very low 700 Hz crossover point between Dual Concentric midrange to compression driver greatly enhances vocal quality
- Highly efficient 96 dB/Watt sensitivity and 1,200 Watt peak power handling deliver breath-taking dynamics and realism
- Cryogenically treated crossovers featuring ICW ClarityCap capacitors, low loss laminated core inductors and thick film resistors
- Crossovers decoupled from cabinet vibrations by 3-point suspension system to deliver a more natural and cohesive sound
- Neotech PC-OCC internal wiring with 99.99% high purity solid silver wiring on SuperTweeter gives excellent signal transparency
- Heavy duty electro-plated brass NextGen WBT bi-wireable binding posts to improve signal transmission and integrity
- Fifth binding post provides grounding to reduce radio frequency interference and improve midrange clarity
- Metallic speckled satin paint finish cabinet with genuine carbon fibre side cheeks provide a unique and timeless piece of furniture
- High density birch ply and laminated particle board cabinet provides extreme rigidity to control low frequency performance
- Large diameter rear port provides very low frequency tuning with minimal turbulence for accurate bass reproduction
- Extensive bracing incorporating DMT (Differential Materials Technology) to couple drivers to cabinets
- Precision cast and machined silver anodised aluminium metal trims complement the aesthetic of the real wood cabinet
- Tannoy – 90 years of British sound heritage and innovation
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Discover more about Tannoy.