High-performance bespoke solutions to a range of acoustic challenges
Soundtect‘s The architecturally-inspired Kris Kros is a stunning grid-shaped ceiling product available in a range of colours and finishes. With up to 70% recycled content and finely-tuned reverberation and sound control, Kris Kros Freestyle is the natural choice for bespoke designs which challenge the status quo and create a real talking point.
- Elevated design potential
- Incredible versatility
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Create bespoke designs in specific corporate or design colours
- Suspend from the ceiling to create functional room or space dividers with sound control properties
- Excellent sound absorption
- Finely turned reverberation thanks to Soundtect’s pioneering acoustic technology
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable, Freestyle™ Acoustic Panels are ideal for projects when there is an eco-conscious consideration to be made
- Manufactured by Soundtect®
- Independently certified
Soundtect acoustic treatment panels address the complex issue of unwanted sound with performance levels up to 1.0 NRC but also add a positive design feature to your space. They can be unobtrusive and camouflaged, quietly getting on with the business of absorbing sound, or be the centre of attention and a real talking point with 12 eye-catching designs in up to 16 colours in addition to bespoke options. The design options are unusual giving designers more choice and flexibility for acoustic applications.
As a third-generation product which began life as a plastic bottle, was then turned into an exhibition carpet before Soundtect transformed it into their highly-efficient acoustic felt panels, Soundtect acoustic treatment panels are the perfect solution for projects looking to achieve high-level of sustainability credentials. Soundtect is a key example of the circular economy. Create, reuse, refurb, recreate, refurb…
Soundtect’s hypoallergenic and non-toxic products are all continually tested to British and European standards for both fire and acoustics to ensure maintaining the highest level of quality and safety. Because the original carpet fibres are already fireproof, this element is integral to the product and not simply sprayed on.