Manufactured from the same environmentally-friendly material as the 3D panels, the all-new Soundtect Class range is complemented by Class Above, a stunning range of baffles and rafts
Bring new ideas to life
Design without boundaries is the inspiration for our Class Bespoke range which allows you to bring new ideas to life with our proven highly-effective and beautifully-engineered acoustic panels.
- Manufactured from highly effective, recycled, acoustic materials
- Incredible versatility
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Create bespoke designs in specific corporate or design colours
- Suspend from the ceiling or install on the wall
- Excellent sound absorption
- Finely turned reverberation thanks to Soundtect’s pioneering acoustic technology
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable, Class Bespoke Acoustic Panels are ideal for
- projects when there is an eco-concious consideration to be made
- Manufactured by Soundtect®
- Independently certified
Soundtect acoustic treatment panels address the complex issue of unwanted sound with performance levels up to 1.0 NRC but also add a positive design feature to your space. They can be unobtrusive and camouflaged, quietly getting on with the business of absorbing sound, or be the centre of attention and a real talking point with 12 eye-catching designs in up to 16 colours in addition to bespoke options. The design options are unusual giving designers more choice and flexibility for acoustic applications.
As a third-generation product which began life as a plastic bottle, was then turned into an exhibition carpet before Soundtect transformed it into their highly-efficient acoustic felt panels, Soundtect acoustic treatment panels are the perfect solution for projects looking to achieve high-level of sustainability credentials. Soundtect is a key example of the circular economy. Create, reuse, refurb, recreate, refurb…
Soundtect’s hypoallergenic and non-toxic products are all continually tested to British and European standards for both fire and acoustics to ensure maintaining the highest level of quality and safety. Because the original carpet fibres are already fireproof, this element is integral to the product and not simply sprayed on.