Analogue Two-Channel True Diversity Broadband Receiver
The ACT 700 series is robust and can be used flexibly and professionally in a variety of applications. The bright color VFD (vacuum fluorescent display), unique in the industry, offers a wide viewing angle for the high-contrast and crystal-clear display of all parameters. With a further improved 3rd generation RF and IF circuitry, the receivers offer excellent and superior audio and radio quality.
- EIA standard 1/2 19 “RU (ACT – 71) & 19” RU (ACT-72/74) robust, heat-dissipating metal housing with perfect shielding against interfering interference.
- UHF-PLL synthesizer with high stability and low side emissions.
- 400 programmed channels plus a user-defined group with up to 16 freely programmable channels.
- The world’s first ACT ™ (Automatic Channel Targeting) offers precise and fast frequency synchronization between the receiver and transmitter.
- Dual squelch setting for NoiseLock and pilot tone. Transmitter can be switched on / off at any time without causing disturbing noises.
- The bright color VFD (vacuum fluorescent display), unique in the industry, offers a wide viewing angle on the crystal-clear display of all parameters. Automatic dimming of the display in standby mode.
- All settings can be made intuitively and quickly using a single rotary knob.
- Setting the reception sensitivity via the interference warning display. Higher sensitivity for a wider reception area, lower sensitivity to reduce interference.
- The output signal can be tapped via 3 levels as a single or sum signal. The output level is matched to the sensitivity of the microphone capsule and ensures optimal performance.
- TNC antenna connections with 8V power supply (e.g. for optional boosters)
- PC – control software for real-time control and monitoring.
- Internal switching power supply for a stable voltage supply of 100 ~ 240V AC.
- Model: ACT-72
- Channel: 2
- Housing (metal): EIA standard 19 “1U
- Display: Colored VFD shows frequency code, RF & audio level, transmitter battery indicator, diversity signals, interference warning indicator.
- Programmable user names, group, channel, squelch level, PC address and lock status.
- Frequency range: 482-554 MHz; 554-626 MHz; 626-698 MHz; 718-790 MHz
- Bandwidth: 72 MHz
- Frequency setup: 400 selectable channels; Group 01 ~ 10> 16 compatible channels per group; Group 11 ~ 15> 48 compatible channels per group; Group 16: 16 freely selectable channels
- Antennas: True diversity
- Tuner procedure: PLL synthesized
- Sensitivity: 6 dBμV, with signal / noise ratio> 80 dB
- Signal to noise ratio: > 108 dB (A)
- Distortion factor: <0.5% at 1KHz
- Transmission range: 50 Hz ~ 18 kHz, with high pass filter
- Squelch: Dual squelch setting for NoiseLock and pilot tone
- Output signal strength: Output level is matched to the sensitivity of the microphone capsule and ensures optimal performance
- Max. Output power: Symmetrical: + 16dBV / 0dBV / – 6dB; Unbalanced: + 10dBV / 0dBV / – 6dB
- Connections: Balanced XLR connector
- Output signal: Single or sum signal
- Operating mode: Manually or PC controlled via optional control software
- Display: VFD (vacuum fluorescent display)
- Power supply: Internal switching power supply 100 ~ 240V AC
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 482 x 44 x 265 mm: (19 x 1.7 x 10.5 “)
- Weight: Approx. 3.0 kg (6.6 lbs)
- Channel: ACT-70H / 70HC handheld transmitter or ACT-70T / 70TC bodypack transmitter