Analogue Two-Channel Diversity Receiver / Transmitter Set
- 1 x ACT-312B receiver
- 2 x ACT-32T bodypack transmitters or 2 x ACT-32TC rechargeable bodypack transmitters
The innovative wireless microphone systems of the ACT-300 series are the result of many years of extensive experience in the design and manufacture of microphone and radio systems. The single-channel as well as the two-channel receiver come in a robust 1 / 2U EIA standard 19 “metal housing. With a backlit LCD display instead of a conventional LED variant, the ACT-311B and ACT-312B ensure greater user friendliness and a professional appearance. Thanks to the PLL-Synthesized technology, the radio systems convince with excellent RF stability between transmitter and receiver.The ACT-300 series combines professional properties, user-friendly operation and excellent quality at an affordable price.
- Robust metal housing EIA standard 1/2 19 “RU.
- Receiver supplies supply voltage for optional antenna systems / boosters to expand the reception range and increase reception stability.
- The backlit LCD display shows frequency code, RF & audio level, transmitter battery indicator, diversity signals, interference warning indicator, user name, group, channel, squelch level and lock status.
- Bright green display in work mode, automatic dimming of the display in standby mode.
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 6.3 mm jack audio output socket. Output level switch (mic / line signal) and single / sum signal switch for multi-channel receivers.
- UHF-PLL synthesizer with high stability and low side emissions. Up to 112 programmed channels plus a user-defined group with up to 8 freely programmable channels.
- The world’s first ACT ™ (Automatic Channel Targeting) offers precise and fast frequency synchronization between the receiver and transmitter.
- Improved RF filter elements and circuitry for lower sensitivity to noise and more interference-free channels.
- Dual squelch setting for NoiseLock and pilot tone. Transmitter can be switched on / off at any time without causing disturbing noises.
- Set reception sensitivity (SQ) using the industry-unique interference warning display. Higher sensitivity for a wider reception area, lower sensitivity to reduce interference.
- External switching power supply and input socket for operation with 12 ~ 15V DC.
Professional analog bodypack transmitter:
- Stable PLL circuit. Automatic synchronization with the frequency of the receiver thanks to the patented MIPRO ACT ™ function (Auto Channel Targeting).
- Bodypack transmitter with robust plastic housing and battery compartment for operation with two AA batteries (ACT-32T) or a rechargeable lithium battery ACT-32TC).
- After use, simply place the ACT-32TC (battery operation) in the charging station for charging.
- The antenna, mute switch and mini XLR input are located on the top of the transmitter.
- The backlit LCD display shows channel, gain, RF output power, mute, battery status as well as lock and error information.
- The innovatively designed battery cover enables quick and easy access to the controls – but at the same time prevents accidental operation.
- External wired mute switch can be connected as a remote control via a 3.5 mm jack socket.
- Input impedance for microphone and guitar as well as input sensitivity of the microphone used can be set.
- Mini XLR input with secure screw cap for connecting guitars, lavalier and neckband microphones.
- The adjustable belt clip allows the transmitter to be carried in different positions.
- For technical specifications see ACT-312B and ACT-32T / TC.