Analogue Four-Channel Diversity Receiver
The innovative wireless microphone systems of the ACT-300 series are the result of many years of extensive experience in the design and manufacture of microphone and radio systems. The four-channel receiver comes in a robust 1U EIA standard 19 “metal housing. With a backlit LCD display instead of a conventional LED variant, the receivers of the 300 series provide more user-friendliness and a professional appearance. Thanks to the PLL-Synthesized technology, the radio systems are convincing Outstanding RF stability between transmitter and receiver. The ACT-314B four-channel receiver also has a practical volume control per channel for individual control of the individual channel volume. The ACT-300 series combines professional properties, user-friendly operation and excellent quality at an affordable price.
- Robust metal housing EIA standard 1 x 19 “RU.
- Receiver supplies supply voltage for optional antenna systems / boosters to expand the reception range and increase reception stability.
- The backlit LCD display shows frequency code, RF & audio level, transmitter battery indicator, diversity signals, interference warning indicator, user name, group, channel, squelch level and lock status.
- Bright green display in work mode, automatic dimming of the display in standby mode.
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 6.3 mm jack audio output socket. Output level switch (mic / line signal) and single / sum signal switch for multi-channel receivers.
- Volume control for individual control of the individual channel volume.
- UHF-PLL synthesizer with high stability and low side emissions. Up to 112 programmed channels plus a user-defined group with up to 8 freely programmable channels.
- The world’s first ACT ™ (Automatic Channel Targeting) offers precise and fast frequency synchronization between the receiver and transmitter.
- Improved RF filter elements and circuitry for lower sensitivity to noise and more interference-free channels.
- Dual squelch setting for NoiseLock and pilot tone. Transmitter can be switched on / off at any time without causing disturbing noises.
- Set reception sensitivity (SQ) using the industry-unique interference warning display. Higher sensitivity for a wider reception area, lower sensitivity to reduce interference.
- External switching power supply and input socket for operation with 12 ~ 15V DC.
- Model: ACT-314B
- Channel: 4
- Housing (metal): EIA standard 19 “1 U
- Display: Backlit LCD (liquid crystal display) shows frequency code, RF & audio level, transmitter battery indicator, diversity signals, interference warning indicator. Programmable user names, group, channel, squelch level and lock status.
- Frequency range: 518-542 MHz; 620-644 MHz; 644-668 MHz; 823-832 MHz
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Frequency setup: 112 selectable channels; Group 01 ~ 06> 8 compatible channels per group; Group 07 ~ 10> 16 compatible channels per group; Group 11: 8 freely selectable channels; (Center gap 823-832 MHz setup different!)
- Antennas: Diversity
- Tuner procedure: PLL synthesized
- Frequency stability: ± 0.005% (- 10 ~ 60 ℃)
- Nominal stroke: ± 40 kHz
- Sensitivity: 10 dBμV, with signal / noise ratio> 80 dB
- Auxiliary broadcast: > 106 dB (A)
- Distortion factor: <0.5% at 1KHz
- Transmission range: 50 Hz ~ 18 kHz
- Squelch: Dual squelch setting for NoiseLock and pilot tone
- Output signal strength: Output level is matched to the sensitivity of the microphone capsule and ensures optimal performance. Channel volume individually adjustable for each channel.
- Max. Output power: 2 settings selectable (microphone and line signal)
- Connections: Balanced XLR & unbalanced jack 6.3 mm (1/4 “)
- Output signal: Single and sum signal
- Power supply: External switching power supply, 12 ~ 15V DC, 1A
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 210 × 44 × 180 mm (8.3 × 1.7 × 7.1 “)
- Weight: Approx. 0.95 kg (2.1 lbs)
- Channel: ACT-32H / 32HC handheld transmitter or ACT-32T / 32TC bodypack transmitter