Tweak, Play, and Sequence Samples – volca-Style
You can perform with just one unit — the volca sample.
The volca sample is a sample sequencer that lets you edit and sequence up to 100 sample sounds in real time for powerful live performances. It’s a powerful addition to any existing volca setup, or simply on its own. The new volca lets you recapture the excitement of the first generation of samplers, in which any sound — vocals, spoken words, ambient sound, or glitches — becomes material for your creations!
• Intuitive, ultra-powerful volca sequencer
– A fun to use sequencer with superb improvisatory potential
– Motion sequencer records and plays back up to 11 parameters
– Active Step and Step Jump functions let you insert or remove steps
– Swing function lets you generate grooves
• Sculpt samples with the Analog Isolator
– Powerful and great-sounding Analog Isolator
– Reverb effect
• New functions of the volca sample
– Record, manage, and download samples from volca sample’s dedicated iOS app
– With the KORG SYRO library included in the SDK, you can create your own tools with the interface that you design for your platform.
– Song mode allows more dynamic performances
– Reverse function plays sampled sounds backwards
• Convenient functions as found on the entire volca series
– Familiar and intuitive panel layout with numerous parameters to edit sounds and sequences
– Synchronized playback with other volca units, electribe, or DAW.
– MIDI In for sample trigger, sync and parameter changes from any MIDI device
– Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere