The Argon Audio Phono1 is a high quality phono preamp to put between your turntable and amplifier or speakers. And we mean high quality! If Argon Audio had put it in a fancier box, they could probably have charged double, and it would still be called value-for-money, it’s that good!
It’s so good in fact, that it’s this box that’s built into a lot of our speakers and amplifiers to give them their amazing sound.
If you have an integrated amplifier with a built in phono stage (that doesn’t already say Argon Audio on the box), we guarantee you will hear an improvement with the Phono1 phono preamp.
- Audiophile components inside
- Can be connected to any turntable with a regular MM pick up
- The phono preamp does not need to be turned on and off, hide it behind your furniture, and forget it’s even there. Well, except for the amazing sound that will blast from your speakers
Argon Audio PHONO1 – RIAA (MM) Phono Preamp Technical Specifications
- RIAA/Phono pre-amp for MM-type pick up
- Gain: 40db
- Power consumption: 0,4 watts
- Dimensions: 10 x 3 x 6 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 291 gram
- Metal chassis